- M8 Powered
- XG 750 / XG 500
- Softail / Lowrider S
- Honda Monkey
- Custom Pie Cut Pipes
Softail Front Crash Bar
Softail Front Crashbar for 2018-2021 bikes. Designed, fabricated and tested in-house right at the Fox Fab shop in Denver, Colorado. A lot of research and development went into getting the positioning and sizing perfect. The side plates are design to be sandwiched between foot control, breaks, master cylinder mount, and are designed to fit close to the frame for a sleek look. Crash bar is designed to be taller than the foot pegs while mounted to the bike, for a wider turning angle.
Comes with two replaceable Delrin sliders to protect the ends. 32 inches wide to match most standard handlebar widths.
- 32 inches wide to match most standard handlebar widths.
- 1 ¼ dom tubing with welded in bungs to attach sliders.
- All gussets and mounting brackets water jet cut out for precision fitment every time.
- Includes two Delrin sliders.
- Fits on bikes with mid controls only.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in RAW steel only so you can customize to your liking
- These crashbars are designed with both stunt riders and canyon carvers in mind.
- Includes hardware to bolt crash bar on to the bike.